Professional camera equipment is ridiculously expensive but these days, there are so many clever hacks out there to make you look like a pro so save your dollars and try these easy and inexpensive tricks instead.
1. Use a sifter for a shadow hack
Sounds weird but it’ll give your photos a real film noir quality!
2. Delete tourists from your travel photos
3. Use a plastic bag for a softbox effect
Tie an every day plastic bag at the top; be sure to leave some air in it. Hold it over your flash to create a softbox effect.
4. Make a shaped bokeh to create unusual shapes in your pictures
What’s a bokeh you ask? It’s basically the way your camera lens renders out-of-focus points of light.
5. Use the flashlight on your phone or portable LED bulbs to light up a frame when taking a picture in a dark setting.