The ironing trick that will get stains out of your carpet in seconds
Spills on carpets are so hard to get out, even with professional cleaning products. But did you know that you can remove them easily with two ingredients and an iron? This blew our minds!
Ad. Article continues below.
All you need to do is:
- Plug your iron in next to the area where the carpet stain is located and place it on the highest steam setting available, and wait for it to heat up.
- Fill an empty spray bottle with 1/4 cup of white vinegar and 3/4 cup of water
- Drench a tea towel that is large enough to cover the stain in warm water and wring it out so it is damp.
- Spray the solution all over the entire carpet stain
- Place the damp towel over the stain and iron lightly over it until the stain has been completely removed from the carpet.
Give this a go and tell us what you think!
Loading Next Article
Love starts at sixty? Get our most popular stories delivered today. Join Us
Never Miss a story join us today