The easy way to clean burnt stains off your frying pan
Have you ever let the frying pan get too hot and you’re left with a burnt stain which is a mission to clean? The bottom of our pans also get burnt from using it every day.
If you want an easy and affordable way to clean the pan, inside and bottom, than we have a solution that will help.
- 1 cup of vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- Small bowl
- 1 non-abrasive scouring pad
- Your burnt pot or pan
Ad. Article continues below.
- In the bowl mix the vinegar and baking soda.
- Fill the pan with a layer of water and place it on the stove.
- Add the mixture and bring the pan to the boil.
- Take the pan off the heat and let it sit for 10-20 minutes.
- Wash the pan under water and use non-abrasive scouring pad to clean the remains off.
- To clean the bottom of the pan: sprinkle baking soda for 10-20 minutes.
- Spray vinegar on and let that soak for an hour.
- Scrub remains off with a non-abrasive scouring pad.
Try this method tonight and let us know if it worked for you.
Have you ever tried this trick? Do you have any other tips for cleaning burnt frying pan?
Loading Next Article
Love starts at sixty? Get our most popular stories delivered today. Join Us
Never Miss a story join us today