For as long as fitted sheets have been around, they’ve been a frustration for many. How do you fold something that refuses to stay flat?!
We’ve tried plenty of tricks over the years, and this is by far the most effective. Do you fold your fitted sheets this way, or do you have an even better way?
- Hold your sheet lengthways.
- Slip one top corner over the other.
- Run your hand down to one of the lower corners. Pull it up tuck underneath the first two corners.
- Run your hand down to the final corner. Tuck it under the other three. You should now be holding all four corners together.
- Shake the sheets out and smooth the sheet onto a flat surface
- Keeping your corners together, fold your sheet into thirds or quarters – whichever works best for you.
Have you tried this trick? Do you have a different way of doing it? Or are you more of a “shove it all in the cupboard” type of sheet stacker? Share your tips in the comments below!