Life hack: microwaveable poached egg
Poached eggs are a breakfast staple but boy can they be hard to make! If you’re like me, you always end up making a mess. Here is the most useful and amazing kitchen trick we have found….
Ad. Article continues below.
How to poach an egg in the microwave:
- Grab a mug and wet the inside with a bit of water
- Dampen some paper towel (a good sized wad)
- Break an egg into the mug and add a tiny bit of vinegar
- Put the dampened paper towel over the top of the mug
- Microwave on high for about 1.5 minutes
You can always put it back in if it’s not cooked! Just pour out and onto your bread…..voila!
Loading Next Article
Love starts at sixty? Get our most popular stories delivered today. Join Us
Never Miss a story join us today