Life hack: How to make perfectly boiled eggs
Have you noticed that your boiled eggs have a tendency to be too hard or too soft? Well we’ve found a trick to make perfectly boiled eggs every time.
Ad. Article continues below.
- Start boiling a pot of water on the stove
- Generously add salt to water
- Pierce the egg with a tack
- Place the egg or eggs in a pot of boiling water
- Once the water is boiling, turn the stove off and let the eggs sit for 15 minutes
- Prepare a bowl of ice and water
- Using a draining spoon, move the eggs into a bowl of ice and water
- Leave the eggs in ice bath for 1 minute
- Take eggs out and peel the shell off
Tell us, will you try this trick? Has this worked for you before?
Loading Next Article
Love starts at sixty? Get our most popular stories delivered today. Join Us
Never Miss a story join us today