If your house has been over taken by ants we have just the answer to get rid of them…
You will need:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons Borax
- 2 cups of water
- empty jar with lid
- cotton balls
- Aluminium foil/ old lids (e.g. milk lid, yogurt lid or coke bottle lid)
- Boil water and pour into empty jar.
- Add sugar and borax and stir until it has completely dissolved.
- Soak cotton balls in the mixture and place it onto your alfoil or old lid.
- Put the cotton ball wherever you have ants.
- Check on your cotton ball after 24 hours, clean up and your house if back to just being yours!