It’s one of the biggest days of our life and this song can play such a big role. There are so many songs to choose! What was your wedding song? Looking back do you wish you’d picked a different one?
Here’s a list of the top 20 slow dance wedding songs of all time. Were any of these your wedding song?
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- Lady In Red – Chris De Burgh
- Let’s Get It On – Marvin Gaye
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- At Last – Etta James
- Unforgettable – Nat King Cole & Natalie Cole
- Unchained Melody – The Righteous Brothers
- Amazed – Lonestar
- God Bless The Broken Road – Rascal Flatts
- Have I Told You Lately – Rod Stewart
- Can’t Help Falling In Love With You – Elvis Presley
- Into The Mystic – Van Morrison
- When A Man Loves A Woman – Percy Sledge
- You And Me – Lifehouse
- Faithfully – Journey
- Lucky – Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
- You’re Beautiful – James Blunt
- You’re Still The One – Shania Twain
- I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing – Aerosmith
- If I Ain’t Got You – Alicia Keys
We have also found some cute little facts about weddings that you might not have known before:
- Your “ring finger” is the fourth finger on your left hand because it was once thought that a vein in that finger led directly to the heart.
- Brides traditionally wear veils because it was believed by the ancient Romans and Greeks that they protect the bride from evil spirits.
- Apparently a sapphire in a wedding ring means marital happiness while a pearly in an engagement ring is said to be bad luck. This is because its shape is representative of a tear.
What was your wedding song?