The amazing two-ingredient moisturiser for any skin type!
Looking for a moisturiser that won’t break the bank and is effective? This two-ingredient homemade version will nourish and costs a fraction of the store-bought version.
Step 1: Choose a moisturising oil
- Sunflower oil
- Apricot kernel oil
- Rosehip seed oil
- Macadamia nut oil
- Grapeseed oil
- Olive oil
- Avocado oil
- Castor oil
- Jojoba oil
- Coconut oil
- Shea butter
- Cocoa butter
Step 2: Choose an essential oil according to your skin type:
- All types: lavender, geranium, rose, and ylang ylang
- Dry skin: jasmine, chamomile, rosewood, and myrrh
- Oily skin: bergamot, patchouli, orange, and rosemary
- Red/irritated skin: cedarwood, tea tree, lemon, and frankincense
- Mature Skin: carrot seed, rose hip seed, clary sage, and neroli
Ad. Article continues below.
Step 3: Make your moisturiser
In a small bowl with a whisk, mix 20-30 drops of your essential oils into 1/2 cup of your moisturising oil.
Transfer your moisturiser to a small jar or container with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate. Done! All you need to do is apply to the skin and rub in til dissolved.
Loading Next Article
Love starts at sixty? Get our most popular stories delivered today. Join Us
Never Miss a story join us today