Turkey mince meatloaf with cranberries, pistachios and bacon
This meatloaf is a twist on the traditional beef mince version! Try it at your next family dinner.
- 500g turkey mince
- Packet of french onion soup
- 150g bacon pieces
- 1 cup of fresh multigrain bread
- 60ml sweet chilli sauce
- 1 cup each of cranberries & pistachio nuts
- Pre-heat your oven to 175 degrees
- Mix all of the ingredients together, place in a baking paper lined loaf tin
- Cook for 45 mins
Ad. Article continues below.
You can use the above ingredients (minus the cranberries & nuts) as a sausage roll filling too.
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.
Submit your article here
Loading Next Article
Love starts at sixty? Get our most popular stories delivered today. Join Us
Never Miss a story join us today