It's a homemade dessert without the time and effort.
Everybody knows the feeling of dread when you have unexpected visitors drop over and have nothing prepared. This easy, three ingredient berry crumble will come to your rescue! It is not only delicious, but so simple and something you will love to make, so you will want unexpected guests to drop over more often!
Or it is perfect when you feel as though you’d like a nice, homemade dessert but without having to slave away for hours over the stove, chopping and kneading and preparing, and generally making a mess. This one takes little time, and even less effort!
1 packet frozen berries
1 packet of plain vanilla cake mix
1 can of lemonade
Ad. Article continues below.
1. Preheat oven to 180C and fill a baking dish with frozen berries.
2. Snip the corner of the cake mix packet and sprinkle evenly over the berries until all gone. Do not mix through.
3. Pour the lemonade as evenly as possible over the top. Do not worry if there are some areas without lemonade. Do not mix through.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Take out of the oven when a golden crust has formed and leave to cool for 5 minutes.