With festive season upon us, this is the perfect recipe to have up your sleeve for a little extra Christmas cheer.
This tasty recipe uses minced turkey and leftover cranberry sauce to create a healthy and delicious meal that’s ready in less than 30 minutes. The ingredients are simple, but the flavours are huge, with plenty of fresh parsley, garlic and red onion packing a punch.
You can enjoy the patties on their own or with a side of leftover roasted veggies. Yum!
- 500g turkey mince
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Plain flour
- In a bowl, mix mince, onion, breadcrumbs, cranberry sauce, parsley, egg and garlic.
- Form into eight even-sized patties. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in frying pan on medium heat.
- Dust patties in a plain flour, shaking off excess.
- Fry for five minutes, each side.
- Drain on paper towels and serve!