If you’re after a quick side dish for dinner, look no further than this delicious roast potato recipe. This twist on an old classic is sure to be a winner at any table.
Packed with flavour, these roast potatoes are fluffy and delicious on the inside and coasted with a sticky mustard glaze. It’s easy to make and is sure to please the whole family and any dinner guests.
It works well as a side dish for stew, roast meat and herbed chicken and is a great addition to the Christmas table. Enjoy!
- 1¼kg new potato, washed, halved
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Preheat oven to 230°C.
- Place potatoes on baking tray.
- Add thyme, season with salt and pepper and drizzle 2 tbsp of olive oil over the top.
- Place potatoes in the oven for 50 minutes.
- When finished toss in the mustard and remaining oil to create a glazed effect.
Serve as a side with dinner and enjoy!