It’s always good to have a stock pile of snacks for when you need a bite to eat on the run. These tasty little chocolate-coated coconut balls are heavenly little bites of sweetness, sure to put a bit of energy back into your step on a busy day.
Ad. Article continues below.
The best part about them is how easy they are to make – only three ingredients, and no baking involved at all! They’d be the perfect recipe to get the grandkids involved in the kitchen, with no hot ovens or sharp utensils needed.
- 4 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 250g dark chocolate melts
- Mix together coconut and condensed milk until well combined. It will be very sticky!
- Roll heaped teaspoons of the coconut mixture into balls, and place on a tray lined with nonstick baking paper.
- Place tray in freezer for around 30 minutes to set and firm up.
- Place chocolate in microwave, stirring between 30 second bursts, until melted.
- Use two forks to dip the frozen coconut balls in the melted chocolate, placing back on tray to set. Once all are done, you can drizzle with the remaining chocolate. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.