Truffles are always a delicious sweet option, but this recipe takes it a step further. It combines white, dark and milk chocolate in delicious layers with a peanut butter cream filling for extra sweetness. The bitesized treats are perfect for a small sweet snack or served with vanilla ice cream as a decadent dessert.
Ad. Article continues below.
They are so easy to make and can be stored in the fridge to satisfy any sweet cravings in the future. Yum!
- 180g white chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup thickened cream
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 50g milk chocolate, chopped
- Combine white chocolate, peanut butter and cream in a heatproof, microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1-2mins on medium. Stir every 30 seconds. Stir in salt. Place in refrigerator for 3 hours, making sure mixture is firm.
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper. Spoon out 2 level teaspoons of mixture at a time and roll into balls. Freeze until firm.
- Add dark chocolate to heatproof, microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1-2mins on medium. Stir every 30 seconds. Place truffles on fork and dip into melted chocolate. Return to try and refrigerate until set.
- Add milk chocolate to heatproof, microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1-2mins on medium. Stir every 30 seconds. Pour into a zip lock bag. Snip off bottom corner and use as pipe. Drizzle over chocolate truffles. Refrigerate until set.