If you’re someone who loves the zest of lemon, the sweetness of cheesecake and the chewy goodness of a slice, we’ve got the recipe for you.
This delicious zesty lemon cheesecake slice is the perfect recipe if you’re bored at home on a Sunday afternoon or if you’re looking to treat your loved ones.
While chocolate is delicious, there’s no denying how tasty a fruity baked treat can be.
Always goes down a treat with a cuppa in front of the TV.
- 2 cups sweet biscuits
- 80g butter
- 500g cream cheese
- 400g condensed milk
- 3 tsp gelatine
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp grated lemon rind
- Crush biscuits into crumbs.
- Melt butter until runny on stove or in microwave.
- Mix butter and crumbs and press into a lined tin.
- Place in fridge to chill.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add condensed milk and gelatine to cream cheese.
- Once smooth, add lemon juice and rind. Continue to meat until smooth.
- Evenly pour mixture on bread crumb base in tin. Chill for three hours.
- Once set, cut slice into desired shape.
For an even tangier taste, feel free to substitute lemon with lime.