Homemade rocky road is great!
There’s a good chance you would have received a lot of chocolate for Christmas and this is the perfect way to not let it go to waste.
This delicious rocky road recipe includes rum balls, marshmallows, cherries and pistachio, drizzled in milk and dark chocolate.
The best part about this recipe is that you can substitute ingredients to your liking.
As the slice needs about three hours to set, remember to prepare ahead of time!
Ad. Article continues below.
Super easy to make, it’s so tasty you won’t be able to resist.
- 200g milk chocolate, chopped
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 80g pistachio kernels, toasted
- 280g packed marshmallows
- 100g rum balls, chopped
- 100g red glace cherries, halved
- Grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan.
- Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang.
- Place milk and dark chocolate in large, heatproof, microwave-safe bowl for three minutes.
- Add pistachio, marshmallows, rum balls and cherries. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon into prepared tray, press to level.
- Refrigerate for three hours or until firm.