Steve has shared this great recipe that he reckons goes great with his Mexican chook!
Ad. Article continues below.
- About 12 small chat spuds pricked
- A third of a cup milk
- Two thirds cup cream
- 2 tablespoons seeded mustard
- Handful grated parmesan cheese
- Place spuds in baking dish
- Mix cream milk and seeded mustard in saucepan and heat to just below boiling. Take off heat and stir in parmesan.
- Bake at 180° for 45 mins, turning every 15 mins then up heat to 220° for another 15 to crisp cheese.
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.
Submit your article here
Loading Next Article
Love starts at sixty? Get our most popular stories delivered today. Join Us
Never Miss a story join us today