This amazing chicken dish sounds a little fancy, but in reality it’s super easy to make and an absolute fail-proof winner every time. The spinach and feta mix is stuffed inside the chicken to help create a beautiful moist and tender finish, while the outside is rolled seasoned breadcrumbs for the perfect crunchy finish. It’s all baked in the oven until it’s golden and perfectly cooked and oozing with cheesy goodness! Serve it up with a simple and light salad and dig in!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 450g frozen spinach
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Prepare chicken for stuffing by beating 4 chicken breast with mallet until thin and wide.
Ad. Article continues below.
2. Cook spinach in garlic and oil on top of stove until done. Add in feta cheese and mix well. Spoon spinach mixture onto one side of each chicken breast, then fold chicken over mixture and secure with a toothpick.
3. Roll each breast in bread crumbs until well coated. Place in deep baking dish and pour butter over chicken. Cook for 30 minutes, then serve.
If you’d like to see more recipes from Starts at 60, click here. And if you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.
Submit your article here