Slow cooker bread and butter pudding
This is one of the most delicious and easy to make desserts. You can put it on well in advance and it will be beautifully fresh for you when you’re finished dinner!
- 6 slices of bread
- 100g sultanas (or mixed dried fruit)
- 2 large eggs
- 400ml milk
- 3 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
Ad. Article continues below.
- Grease inside of slow cooker with butter and place bread slices in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle over the sultanas.
- In a bowl mix the other ingredients and pour this mixture over the bread, making sure it is fully coated.
- Cover and cook for 2 hours.
- Serve warm or chilled with cream and or ice-cream.
Tell us, when was the last time you made slow cooker bread and butter pudding? Will you make it again this winter?
Loading Next Article
Love starts at sixty? Get our most popular stories delivered today. Join Us
Never Miss a story join us today