Quick mango chicken curry
This chicken mango curry is the perfect spring meal. It’s not too hot and the mango adds a subtle sweetness. Give this incredibly delicious and easy to make curry a try tonight!
Ad. Article continues below.
- 500g boneless, skinless chicken breast thinly sliced
- 400ml coconut cream
- 375ml canned mango in syrup sliced, drained
- 2 tsp red Thai curry paste
- 1 cup shallots sliced
- 1 cup snow peas trimmed (if desired)
- Pinch of salt
- Fry chicken in pan, when browned add red curry paste and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Pour over coconut cream and add snow peas. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add mango and shallots, heat through.
- Serve immediately with rice or rice noodles.
Will you try this recipe? Have you ever made mango chicken curry?
Loading Next Article
Love starts at sixty? Get our most popular stories delivered today. Join Us
Never Miss a story join us today