No-fuss slow cooker triple choc brownies
This ‘dump’ brownie recipe has been going viral… because all you need to do is dump everything in your slow cooker and walk away to create a decadent, gooey dessert.
Ad. Article continues below.
- 2 ½ cups packaged brownie mix
- ½ cup good quality dark chocolate (70% solids)
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup very hot water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 85g instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Coat inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, chocolate chips, brown sugar, water, eggs, butter, pudding mix and cocoa in slow cooker; stir to blend. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Turn off heat and let stand for 30 minutes. Yum!
Loading Next Article
Love starts at sixty? Get our most popular stories delivered today. Join Us
Never Miss a story join us today