Pretty as a picture! This amazing no-bake cheesecake is a winner every time thanks to the light and creamy cheesecake filling, fresh raspberries bursting with flavour and the perfect amount of lemon to bring a little bit of zing. The biscuit base has great texture thanks to the soft digestives meaning you won’t get stuck trying to force your fork through it! Decorate the top of the cheesecake with extra raspberries if you like, or leave plain and dust with a little icing sugar for a final flourish. Enjoy!
- 175g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 85g unsalted butter
- 300g full fat cream cheese
- 150g Greek yogurt
- 150ml double cream
- Zest and juice of 1½ lemons, about 4 tbsp of juice
- 75g caster sugar
- 225g punnet raspberries, plus extra to decorate (optional)
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar, to dust
1. Line the base of a 20cm loose-bottomed round cake tin with greaseproof paper. Melt butter in a saucepan and stir in the crushed biscuits. Stir until well coated in the butter. Tip the biscuit mixture into the base of the prepared tin and spread out. Pack the biscuit crumb into the base with a spoon or a potato masher. Chill for 5 minutes.
Ad. Article continues below.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl mix together the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, double cream, lemon zest and juice and caster sugar. Fold in half the raspberries.
3. Remove the biscuit base from the fridge and spread the mixture over the biscuit base level the surface. Return to the fridge and and chill for at least 4 hours.
4. When ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the fridge and dip a knife into hot water and dry it before running around the inside of the tin. Unclip the tin and lift the cheesecake out. Remove the greaseproof paper and serve decorated with the remaining raspberries and dust with icing sugar. Decorate top with extra raspberries if using.
If you’d like to see more recipes from Starts at 60, click here. And if you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.
Submit your article here