Gluten free chocolate chip chickpea cookies
Here’s a delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe for all of our gluten free and vegan readers!
Baking: 20 – 25 minutes – Prep: 5 minutes – Makes: 22 cookies
- 1 can chickpeas (or 1.5 cups cooked chickpeas)
- ½ cup natural smooth peanut butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- ½ cup vegan mini-chocolate chips
Ad. Article continues below.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line 2 trays with baking paper.
- Except for the chocolate chips, pour all of the ingredients into a food processor. Blend for a few minutes or until well combined. The dough should be smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the cookie dough to a bowl and fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the dough into 2cm wide balls and drop onto the lined tray, spaced evenly apart.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Do you have any tasty, gluten-free recipes you’d like to share?
Loading Next Article
Love starts at sixty? Get our most popular stories delivered today. Join Us
Never Miss a story join us today