Garlic brown sugar chicken: The sweet and savoury meal you'll drool over
This sugary, garlicky chicken is so good, we made it twice this week! Yummo. The sauce is just the right amount of sweet and savoury.
Ad. Article continues below.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- additional herbs and spices, as desired
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees
- Line a baking tray with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In small pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- Add additional herbs and spices as desired.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- Cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of your chicken.
Loading Next Article
Love starts at sixty? Get our most popular stories delivered today. Join Us
Never Miss a story join us today