Five ingredient healthy pizza pasta bake
Looking for an easy dinner this week that is no-stress? You only need five ingredients to make this low-fat pizza pasta bake that tastes gourmet!
Ad. Article continues below.
It takes no time at all to make this recipe.
Makes 5 servings
- 350g wholegrain spiral pasta
- 700ml jar of your favourite pasta sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups shredded, reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 100g pepperoni or ham
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees
- In a 9×13in baking pan, combine cooked pasta, pasta sauce, water, 1.5 cups mozzarella, and pepperoni and stir thoroughly to combine.
- Top with remaining ½ cup mozzarella and parmesan.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until pasta is tender.
- Garnish with additional parmesan and fresh basil, if desired.
Loading Next Article
Love starts at sixty? Get our most popular stories delivered today. Join Us
Never Miss a story join us today