Easy, sugar-free baked lime cheesecake
This delicious sugar-free recipe is remarkably easy to pull off, with a single-mix blend you can prepare for baking in minutes.
- 250g light fresh ricotta
- 220g light cream cheese
- 250g low fat natural yoghurt
- 90g Perfect Sweet xylitol sweetener
- 2 X-Large eggs
- Zest of 1 lime, finely grated
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 160˚C/140˚C fan-forced. Line the base of a 20cm spring form pan with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Use an electric beater to beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes or until set and a round bladed knife inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Turn oven off and leave cheesecake to cool in oven with the door slightly ajar.
- Run a knife around the edge of cheesecake to loosen, remove the side of the pan and refrigerate cheesecake to chill until cold, preferably overnight.
Ad. Article continues below.
Lemon Cheesecake: replace the lime zest with zest of 1 lemon.
Leaving the cheesecake to cool in the oven helps prevent the surface from cracking.
This recipe was adapted from Sugar Free Baking by Carolyn Hartz. Click here to learn more about her new sugar-free cookbook.
Loading Next Article
Love starts at sixty? Get our most popular stories delivered today. Join Us
Never Miss a story join us today