Easy chicken parmigiana balls
These parmigiana balls are a great change up from the typical chicken parmy! Why not make this for dinner this week for a great twist on an old favourite.
Ad. Article continues below.
- 500g/1 pound chicken mince (ground chicken)
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Spanish onion (Red Onion)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, join in union the mince, breadcrumbs, onion,
parsley and half the cheese. Season with sea salt and cracked pepper. Using your hands, gently massage the ingredients together.
- Shape into balls and place on a lightly greased baking tray.
Brush each ball with pizza sauce.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove and brush with more sauce, scatter with remaining cheese and bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is golden having become one with the sensuously delicious balls.
Source: 4 Ingredients & Kim McCosker
Loading Next Article
Love starts at sixty? Get our most popular stories delivered today. Join Us
Never Miss a story join us today