Decadent and incredible, these chocolate samosas are sure to be a crowd pleaser in any house – they won’t last long!
This recipe makes 12 and takes 15 minutes in total to prepare and cook.
- 1 egg yolk
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 125g milk chocolate, grated
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 2 sliced bananas
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Icing sugar and cream to serve
Ad. Article continues below.
- Whisk egg yolk with two tablespoons water then set aside.
- Lay wonton wrappers out on a dry cutting board.
- Combine the chocolate, hazelnuts and bananas together and scoop onto wrappers
- Brush edges of wrappers with egg then twist, cover and refrigerate.
- Heat oil in a pan and if the wonton wrap bubbles in oil, it’s good to go.
- Put the parcels one by one into the oil and cook for 1-2 minutes each.
- Drain on paper towel and drizzle chocolate over the top! Add cream or icing sugar if you like.
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.
Submit your article here
Loading Next Article
Love starts at sixty? Get our most popular stories delivered today. Join Us
Never Miss a story join us today