Have you ever used those awesome melamine magic erasers? They can replace several cleaning products in your home.
Did you know these little sponges have multiple uses? We’ve found 29 excellent ways to take advantage of their power.
All you need to do is put a little water on them and lightly scrub. Once dirty, rinse and keep going. They wear down but are very cheap to replace with most $2 stores selling them.
- Remove tarnish from silver
- Remove mould and mildew from anything plastic
- Clean and polish gold jewelry
- Remove soap scum in the tub and shower
- Remove marks on walls
- Remove adhesive residue after removing stickers
- Remove hair dye from countertops and floors
- Clean light-coloured suede
- Remove cooked-on stains in pots and pan
- Clean dish drainers that are gunked with lime and build-up
- Remove coffee and tea stains that remain inside a mug
- Clean inside the slow cooker
- Remove melted plastic on a glass top stove
- Clean antiques and collectibles
- Remove grass stains from shoes after mowing the lawn
- Clean oven door
- Remove soap scum and gunk from around the bathroom faucets
- Remove soap scum inside porcelain and utility sinks
- Clean your bicycle, even the tires and rims
- Clean tile and grout
- Clean inside your car (along the handles, window ledge, arm rests, dashboard)
- Remove stains on leather seats, purses, chairs, etc.
- Remove food stains inside plastic food containers
- Remove nail polish from walls, carpets, wooden objects, plastic
- Remove magic marker, permanent marker, and ballpoint ink from virtually any surface
- Clean inside of the refrigerator
- Clean and shine hubcaps
- Remove built-up grime on the car steering wheel
- Remove finger prints and build-up on the keyboard and mouse
Originally published here