Pirates Week is here (4-8 July), and the Queensland Maritime Museum (QMM) is hosting days of entertainment for the kids on school holidays to celebrate it! From 10AM to 2.30PM, there’s a full day of entertainment planned each day for the young ones from 5 to 11 years of age. There’s something for everyone, including a pirate themed lunch and games that have a running pirate theme as well.
Ad. Article continues below.
The kids can walk the plank, scrub and swab a deck, and even build their own toy boat. All age groups can also be a part of the poster colouring competition, as well as go an a treasure hunt, to find the buried loot! Get the kids to dress up in their best pirate attire, and they might even win a prize for their effort.
- When: 4-8 July, 10AM – 2.30PM
- Where: Queensland Maritime Museum, 412 Stanley St, South Brisbane QLD 4101
- How much: $24/child (includes lunch and craft material)
- How to book: At the Museum Shop (in person), on 07 3844 5361 (phone), via our page (Facebook) or www.maritimemuseum.com.au (website)
- Any discount?: Yes, $3 discount for 2nd and additional family children, no meals, QMM membership
Bookings are essential and need to be made before 3PM on 20th June 2016, so don’t miss out!