Here’s a couple of skill-testing questions for you to think about. Although we don’t know the answers, have a laugh with us today!
Ad. Article continues below.
Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
- Why do they use sterilised needles for death by lethal injection?
- Why doesn’t Tarzan have a beard?
- If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
- Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?
- Why is it that no matter what colour bubble bath you use, the bubbles are always white?
Do you know why? Please share your thoughts below.
If you want to read some other great jokes, click here. Or to submit one of your own to share with the Starts at 60 community, click here.
Loading Next Article
Love starts at sixty? Get our most popular stories delivered today. Join Us
Never Miss a story join us today