Those looking for home decorating inspiration; ideas for landscaping gardens; or handy do-it-yourself life hacks, you will be well catered for at the Better Homes and Gardens Live Melbourne Expo. Spanning three days, the event is an ideal mix of inspiration, education, surprises, and fun and makes for an entertaining and informative day out for the whole family.
Better Homes and Gardens Live, brings one of Australia’s favourite magazine and television shows to life all under one roof. There’s simply so much to do, including:
- Peruse hundreds of exhibitors showing off thousands of innovative wares for your home and garden.
- Meet your favourite Better Homes and Garden’s TV talent and magazine editors.
- Four dedicated stages and six show zones presenting inspirational ideas to make your home and garden a sanctuary.
- Range of optional Q&A sessions and workshops including a cupcake decorating class with Elle Vernon, Food Editor of BHG Magazine, and a gardening Q&A with Roger Fox, gardening editor of Better Homes and Gardens Magazine and Matthew Carroll from Nursery and Garden Industry Australia.
Now, thanks to Seven West Media, we are thrilled to announce a 40 per cent discount for Starts at 60 readers! (Valid on general admission tickets.) When purchasing tickets, using the link below, simply apply the promo code ‘STARTS60’ in the coupon code field to redeem your discount.
- When: 14 to 16 October
- Where: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Doors open: 10am
For more information, Click Here