Chocolate fudge is a classic recipe that sadly often only makes an appearance at school fetes and markets these days. It may not be as trendy as it once was, but it still has the same delicious taste and melt-in-your-mouth texture.
This recipe takes the guesswork out of making fudge as it only has two ingredients, and the cherry on top is that it only takes five minutes to prepare! Once the mixture is set in the fridge you can enjoy enough fudge to last you at least two weeks; that time limit may change depending on your willpower.
To make this recipe, you simply need to combine yummy chocolate chips and creamy condensed milk. Make up a batch as a treat for your grandkids or enjoy all to yourself for afternoon tea!
1. Grease a square slice pan and line with baking paper or foil.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the condensed milk and chocolate chips.
3. Heat in the microwave at medium power for three minutes.
4. Stir again until the mixture is completely melted and combined.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared slice pan.
6. Refrigerate for an hour and check to see if the fudge is set.
7. If set, proceed to cut the fudge up into squares.
8. Store in an airtight container in the fridge, especially when the temperatures are high.