This delightful summer dessert is perfect for so many reasons! Whether it’s the low-maintenance ingredient list or the fact that you don’t have to switch your oven on, this cake is the ultimate warm evening treat.
Not only will this gourmet chocolate and hazelnut cake be a hit with the adults, but the delectable flavour means that even the grandkids will be going crazy for it. Whip it up in no time at all and enjoy!
- 200g honey nut cornflakes
- 2 x 400g jars chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 x 180g tubs full-fat cream cheese
- 1 tbsp roasted and chopped hazelnuts and other mixed nuts
- Put cornflakes and half jar of chocolate hazelnut spread in bowl. Beat to combine (may still be slightly chunky because of cornflakes. Press mix into base of 23cm springform tin.
- In separate bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Fold in remaining chocolate hazelnut spread. Smooth onto cornflake base, wrap tightly in cling film and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer 30 mins before serving, or until you can cut it easily with sharp knife. Serve in slices with hazelnuts and mixed sprinkled over. Will keep in freezer for up to 1 month.