There are plenty of good things about being over 60, but here are a few of the best ones!
1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
2. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
3. No one expects you to run – anywhere.
4. People call at 9pm and ask: “Did I wake you?”
5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
6. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
7. Things you buy now won’t wear out.
8. You can eat dinner at 4pm.
9. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
10. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
11. You stop trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
12. You sing along with elevator music.
13. Your eyes won’t get much worse.
14. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
15. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
16. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can’t remember them either.
17. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.
18. You can’t remember where you found this list.