Our partners at AAT Kings have no shortage of great chances to explore New Zealand – but for those eager to experience as much of this beautiful at country as possible, look no further than the New Zealand Magic Guided Holiday.
This 17-day adventure will take you across an incredible spectrum of landscapes and experiences from top to bottom – all in luxury comfort under the friendly guidance of your local Travel Director and Driver Guide.
Book before 4th July and save up to $470 per couple! Click here to learn more.
Ad. Article continues below.
Along this Guided Holiday you will…
- Saunter along the picturesque Hibiscus Coast to the breathtaking Bay of Islands where you’ll take a scenic cruise to the famous ‘Hole in the Rock’.
- Enjoy free time to explore the Bay of Islands before travelling to Auckland then onto the Glow Worm Grotto of the Waitomo Caves.
- End the day with a traditional Maori Hangi feast and concert.
- Visit the Agrodome Sheep Show for a taste of farm life
- Stop at spectacular Huka Falls and then enjoy a sightseeing tour of Wellington.
- Meet the fur seals at Ohau Point the travel to see Lakes Tekapo and Pukaki, the Church of the Good Shepherd and Mt Cook.
- Tour the sights of Dunedin and be awestruck by the incredible sights of Fiordland National Park
- Explore the modern excitement of Queenstown.
- See the rare (and still advancing) Franz Josef glacier – either up-close on-foot or from the air.
- Board the TranzAlpine Train where you’ll pass the incredible scenery of the Southern Alps en route to Christchurch.
Click here to see the full itinerary
*Conditions apply. Please see the AAT Kings website for more information.