Not all of us have had the pleasure of visiting Melbourne or its legendary surroundings. And it only takes a quick glance at a photo to realise you’re missing out on something truly special.
Ad. Article continues below.
If you’re eager to explore this amazing corner of Australia once and for all, now’s your chance!
AAT Kings’ Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road Short Break packs some incredible variety and spectacle into just four days – all from the comfort of a luxury air-conditioned coach.
And if you book before 31 May, you could save an extra 10% off this already-fantastic deal! Click here to learn more.
- Experience cosmopolitan Melbourne
- Travel to the Maru Koala & Animal Park to get up close to koalas, kangaroos, Tasmanian Devils and other native animals.
- See the legendary Penguin Parade at Phillip Island where the Little Penguins emerge from the sea and waddle across the sand to their dune burrows.
- Take in the spectacle of Victoria’s famous Great Ocean Road.
- See the quaint coastal towns of Lorne and Wye River, spectacular Cape Patton, and the beautiful white sandy beaches of Apollo Bay.
- Drive through lush tree-fern gullies and towering mountain-ash rainforests of Otway National Park.
- Witness the breathtaking splendour of the Twelve Apostles is from the top of your cliff-top viewing area.
- Relive the amazing shipwreck story of survival of the Loch Ard and visit its famous Gorge and Razorback Lookout.
- Visit the rock known as London Bridge, parts of which have collapsed in recent years.
- Take a break at the little seaside village of Port Campbell.
Click here to view the full itinerary of this unforgettable holiday!
*Conditions apply. Please visit the AAT Kings website for full details.