If you’re eager to experience New Zealand, this mammoth 18-day package has it all. AAT Kings’ Best of New Zealand Guided Holiday will take you all across this gorgeous country.
Ad. Article continues below.
And thanks to this incredible Last Minute Deal, you could save up to $3,000 per couple!
Click here to learn more.
- Travel along the scenic Hibiscus Coast to the magical Bay of Islands, where you can choose from one of the many Included Choice sightseeing experiences.
- See the historic Waitangi Treaty Reserve before dining at The Langham in Auckland.
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Auckland then head south to the Waitomo Caves tracing New Zealand’s longest river, the Waikato. You’ll be amazed by the Glow Worm Grotto as you snake through the caves by boat with a local guide.
- Take an orientation tour of Rotorua upon arrival and finish your day with a Maori Hangi feast and concert.
- Experience Rotorua your way with a range of Included Choice sightseeing options before travelling to Huka Falls en route to Wellington.
- Cruise the Cook Strait to the South Island and enjoy a ‘You’re Invited’ barbecue lunch on Morelea Sheep Farm.
- Continue south to Queenstown visiting Dunedin and the shores of Te Anau.
- Cruise on the majestic Milford Sound passing Mitre Peak and Bowen Falls. Choose from a range of Included Choice experiences in action packed Queenstown before heading to incredible Franz Josef Glacier.
- Watch a jade jewellery demonstration before continuing to view the Pancake Rocks and Blowholes.
- Traverse the Southern Alps on the TranzAlpine Train finishing up in Christchurch.
Click here to learn more about this incredible Last Minute Deal!
*Conditions apply. Please visit the AAT Kings website for more information.