There’s a good chance there will be plenty of roasted vegetables left over after Christmas lunch or dinner and this is perfect way to get them out of the fridge and into a new, tasty dish.
This mouth-watering roast vegetable frittata is both tasty and super easy to make. You can use any roast veggies you have on hand, think spuds, carrots, Brussels sprouts and beetroot.
This version uses basil, but you can add any other herbs you have in the fridge, too.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup roasted vegetables, cut into 2cm chunks
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup shredded basil leaves
- Preheat grill to high.
- Place eggs in bowl and whisk lightly. Add salt and pepper.
- Place vegetables into 20cm non-stick fry pan. Warm over medium heat for two minutes.
- Add eggs and reduce heat to low. Cover and cook until eggs have almost set.
- Sprinkle over parmesan and basil.
- Place the frypan under grill for four minutes or until golden.