A photo posted by Elisa Eves | Australia (@elisaeves) on
Ad. Article continues below.
Rounding out the list were a number of other recognisable locations and landmarks across the country.
Check out the full list below and tell us if you’ve visited any of these great landmarks!
Australia’s top 10 most beloved landmarks
1. Australian War Memorial — Australian Capital Territory
2. Sydney Opera House — Sydney
3. Sydney Harbour Bridge — Sydney
4. Shrine of Remembrance — Melbourne
5. Block Arcade — Melbourne
6. Port Arthur Historic Site — Port Arthur
7. Fremantle Prison — Fremantle
8. Kings Park War Memorial — Perth
9. Australian Parliament House — Canberra
10. Queen Victoria Building (QVB) — Sydney
Have you been to any of these landmarks? Which is your favourite?