BIBO Water Bar Giveaway – Terms & Conditions
Enter the competition here
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights.
- Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Starts at 60 Pty Ltd, BIBO Water Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
- To enter, entrants must complete the entry form online at startsat60.com. Only one entry per person will be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Starts at 60 Pty Ltd).
- Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- Prize is as follows:
One (1) BIBO Water Bar valued at RRP AU$1,295.
- Prize is for the product only. An optional installation service is available at additional expense as per BIBO’s terms and conditions at https://bibowater.com.au/terms-conditions/
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for a component of equal value at their discretion.
- Once prize has been confirmed by Starts at 60 Pty Ltd and BIBO Water Pty Ltd, the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
- Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- The prizes are subject to availability as determined by BIBO Water Pty Ltd.
- Promotion commences 24th September 2017. Entries close 30th October 2017.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- The Promoter is Starts at 60 Pty Ltd, 2/19 Musgrave St, West End, Brisbane, QLD, Australia.
- The information you are asked to provide to Starts at 60 Pty Ltd is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. The company will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
- All entries become the property of the promoter and the Starts at 60 Pty Ltd. The promoter and the company may use the entrant’s names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Literary pieces may be published both with names and profile pictures or in anonymized format.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated byBIBO Water Pty Ltd or Starts at 60 Pty Ltd then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Entries will be judged by Starts at 60 Pty Ltd on Thursday 2nd November 2017 and the winner’s name will be published on the Starts at 60 website within five (5) business days of the draw.
- The winner will be notified in writing by email within five (5) business days of the conclusion of the competition.
- If Starts at 60 Pty Ltd is unable to contact the winner within five (5) business days of the draw and the Starts at 60 Pty Ltd has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Starts at 60 Pty Ltd will award the prize to another valid entrant.